Educational Insights Classroom Jeopardy Top Deals

Educational Insights Classroom Jeopardy

Buy This Item
Best Price: Show
Read critics and users have to say about Educational Insights Classroom Jeopardy, I highly recommend it. Get fast and free shipping when you make an order today, add to cart now while stock last to avoid disappointment !
Are you looking for Educational Insights Classroom Jeopardy? If so, you are on the right place, because we give very special discount for Educational Insights Classroom Jeopardy.

Rating: 4.4 of 5 stars
Product price: Check new Price in amazon
Product asin : B000EEX7FM

Get now Educational Insights Classroom Jeopardy with Secure Transaction Amazon now...

Educational Insights Classroom Jeopardy Details

Educational Insights Classroom Jeopardy Features

  • WARNING:
  • CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Read more Details
You can buy any products and Educational Insights Classroom Jeopardy at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction Here. We are the only site that give Educational Insights Classroom Jeopardy with low price and buyer's honest reviews. Grab it fast before it’s gone!

Educational Insights Classroom Jeopardy Description

Teachers love classroom jeopardy that meets your test prep needs. Creating your own games is fast and easy. It's the fun, exciting and effective way for your students to review what you teach.

7910 Features: -Classroom Jeopardy.-Classroom Jeopardy! Editor game-creation software.-Electronic Scoreboard with 3 erasable name cards. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 7.5'' H x 13.7'' x 23.8'' D.

Educational Insights Classroom Jeopardy Reviews

For this price, Classroom Jeopardy should be considerably more durable and programmable. My school has purchased 4 of these systems so I have had a chance to use several different systems, even from different years of production. I am a science teacher and love to use the system with my students, however, about 1/4 of the games I write come up as "corrupted date" and won't play. About another 1/4 of the time I am using the included game-writing software, the system will crash if I hit two buttons at the same time; it is a very fragile editing program. Also, no images, video, nor audio clips can be added to questions. Heck, you can't even cut and paste into the program as you write a game unless it's in all CAPS. I just think for the cost of 2 Nitendo Wii and then some, Classroom Jeopardy could do a lot more and be much more functional. When it works, it's a lot of fun, when it doesn't it's frustrating as heck.

What You Waiting For?

We have searched the whole world web to find the best prices are available and provide it special for you. Simply Click Buy From amazon’s button above to find out the best deal on Educational Insights Classroom Jeopardy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment